- Our national organization. AASLH provides leadership and support for its members who preserve and interpret state and local history in order to make the past more meaningful to all Americans.
- A wonderful page for information regarding family searches, and General Fulton County History
- Group that collaborates with Ohio Historical Society. Both organizations share a common goal to encourage the preservation and the presentation of Ohio's heritage.
- Website for Fulton County, Ohio - County Information, Elected Officials, Community Agencies, etc.
- The 150th anniversary of the American Civil War - Civil War sesquicentennial 2011-2015
- The Ohio Historical Society (OHS) conducts activities related to interpreting, collecting and preserving the state's heritage. In the last century, the society has collected more than 1.5 million items pertaining to Ohio's history, archaeology, and natural history.
- Website about the King Family Involvement in the Underground Railroad
- NSLH ia a non-profit organization that provides accurately portrayed historical impressions and timelines for schools, civic groups, and museums.
- The Burr House is a bed and breakfast in Wauseon, Ohio. When you are visiting Wauseon -- and you'd prefer a historic home to a small town motel -- we've got the place for you! It was built in the mid-1800's as the home of a dairy farm called Wauseona Farms.